Minecraft Forge Mod Loader
Download Minecraft Forge – stable installer jar versions
For Minecraft 1.13.2
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.7.2
Download Minecraft Forge show all stable installer version here.
How to install Minecraft Forge on Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge universal version (.jar file)
Our recommendation is to always download and use only recommended version of Minecraft Forge for Minecraft version which you use / IN DOWNLOAD link below you can only find recommended version, not latest!
2. Copy downloaded jar file to /home/yourusername/.minecraft folder
3. Change permission (allow user to EXECUTE jar file, right click on file and select Change Perimission, or in terminal change with sudo chown command)
3. Start Terminal (be sure that you’re located in mentioned folder)
4. Type in terminal
java -jar forge-x.xx.x-xx.xx.x.xxx-installer
Also you can start this file via file browser with rigth click and select to RUN .jar file with OpenJDK.
Notice: Replace x’s with your current downloaded version.
5. Select Install client if you’re installing for your computer and click OK and wait installation to finish.
6. Run Minecraft just to check if everything is OK and if Minecraft starts normally. Select forge installation on Minecraft Launcher under Profile. If you don’t select this you will start normal minecraft version without forge.
7. You can check all installed Minecraft version with and without forge under Minecraft launcer in Profile, or directly in folder /home/yourusername/.minecraft/versions