100 Question Quiz map for Minecraft 1.14.3 is a trivia map where you have to answer on about a hundred different questions. The map was made by Solad.
A simple trivia map where you have 100 questions that you need to answer, correctly
100 Question Quiz map is a simple trivia map in which you are in the room and in chat info you will het questions that you need to answer correctly. You answer questions by clicking on the button below the tsbles provided with answers. If you miss then you will respawn and you have one more chance to pick the correct answer.
For each correct answer you start on a next new question. All questions are related to the Minecraft and Minecraft game. Download this map in the download section, enjoy in map and questions and leave a comment below in the comment section.
If you like trivia maps you can also share good maps with us in the comments below.
Screenshots of 100 Question Quiz map
How to install this map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download 100 Questiom Quiz map/h2>
For Minecraft 1.14.3 >> DOWNLOAD
Creator(s)/Owner(s): Solad | Offical link to map