2D Survival map for Minecraft 1.13.1 is a survival and 2D map created by The Spyrexian. This is an unique idea and universal map, to create whole survival map in 2D. It reminds us a little bit to old good games. It’s kinda claustrophobic map because you are disabled to move left or right. You can only move up, down and forward, backward. Sound interesting for you, right? But how it feels like to play such map in Minecraft. Just check screenshots and grab your download map file in the links below and start playing immediately.
Unique 2D survival map for Minecraft where you can only move up, down and forward, backward
Explore the whole island and conquer and investigate all caves and dungeons. You can dig, mine and fight for chests in which you will find interesting and important items that are crucial for you survival. Build your farm from start, use seeds and learn and build your experience how to survive in this awesome and special 2D adventure. But be careful at the night, because there are monsters that would like to kill you or crash your newly built home.
On this map you can build almost infinitive map to height, so to have home in layers is advisable idea. Maximize your permitted area to the sky.
Rules for playing 2D Survival map
- Must be played in Survival hard mode
- Don’t use any commands
- Don’t go to the Nether
- Have fun and enjoy
Screenshots of 2D Survival map
How to install 2D Survival map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download 2D Survival map
For Minecraft 1.13.1
Click here to download this map
Creator: The Spyrexian | Offical link to map