4×4 Textures pack for Minecraft 1.13.2 is a very simple low in resolution resource pack created by NNiXX. 4×4 Textures pack is very low in resolution pack it only has in total 16 pixels per block, per textures. You can check how does it look in screenshots below. It is simple, stylish and elegant in the same time.
Very simple but yet very stylish and elegant resource pack
Try this pack and judge for yourself, it should bring some FPS boost on very slow computers. Scroll down to download section and grab it and try it today. We must admit that we like this low resolution textures pack, because it’s always harder to “say” more with limited quantity of words. Sometimes less is more, tell whether this package succeeded in that.
Screenshots of 4×4 Textures pack
How to install 4×4 Textures pack
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Copy the Resource pack file which you just have downloaded (.zip file) into the resourcepacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Start Minecraft, start the game and in Game settings click on Resource Pack, and move this pack from the left to the right side of the screen.
Download 4×4 Textures pack
For Minecraft 1.13.2
Download Resource pack here
Do you like this very low resolution resource packs? How do you like 4×4 Textures pack?
Creator: NNiXX | Official link