60 Minute Escape The Evershift Manor map for Minecraft 1.12.2 is a puzzle and escape map where you have to escape in 60 minutes time period. Map is created by Glowing Tree.
A map in which you have to escape but you are limited to a period of only 60 minutes
This is an interesting map based on similar escape maps but in this you have to escape from the room where you have to solve various puzzles. To successfully complete the map and finally to find the Escape key you have only 60 minutes available. Are you ready for a new escape adventure?
The map has a lot of dark elements and it is intended to play 1-3 players. If you started multiplayer game you need to include the texture pack separately, find the texture pack below in the download section. Without this texture pack it is impossible to finish the map. For the best enjoyment and the most beautiful look use Optifine HD, it is recommended but of course it is not must have.
The story of this game goes from Evershift Manor, a home of a famous inventor. Rumors have spread that he is working on a machine that allows time travel. As a journalist you are very much interested in this story and you sneak in his house during his holidays in distant Melbourne. But now, you were captured in the room and you only have 60 minutes to escape before you die.
– Do not change game modes or cheat (there are consequences)
– Particles option must be set to ON
– There is no hint system however the advancement tab might give you a clue on what to do next if you are really stuck
– If you find yourself in a minecar, do not get out until the end of ride.`
Screenshots of 60 Minute Escape: Evershift Manor map
How to install this map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download 60 Minute Escape: Evershift Manor map map
For Minecraft 1.12.2 >> DOWNLOAD
Creator(s)/Owner(s): Glowing Tree | Offical link to map