A Little Taste of Jerm resource pack for Minecraft 1.13.2 is a standard resolution medieval pack created by Jerm. On this pack author has been working for several years and it was inspired by pack made by Bdouble0100’s. Originally author has created this pack for himself, as little project and series of videos on Youtube. But he changed his mind and he let this nice texture pack available to public and Minecraft community.
Nice, lovely and beautiful texture pack for Minecraft
We advice to use this pack in combination with Optifine, because only then you will able to see all connected textures and custom colors. In our opinion this is one of the best 16×16 texture packs, so you will not regret it if you try it. It is so nice, lovely and beautifully that is a shame it isn’t original vanilla Minecraft texture pack. You will notice that some texture has variations, so it looks much more better and more natural. Download pack in links below and enjoy.
Screenshots of A little taste of Jerm resource pack
Video of A Little Taste of Jerm resource pack
How to install A little taste of Jerm resource pack
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Copy the Resource pack file which you just have downloaded (.zip file) into the resourcepacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Start Minecraft, start the game and in Game settings click on Resource Pack, and move this pack from the left to the right side of the screen.
Download A little taste of Jerm resource pack, version 1.8.1
For Minecraft 1.13.x
Please share your thoughts how do you like this pack? Do you agree that this pack will be great as vanilla resource pack?
Creator: Jerm | Official link