ACME pack is resource pack for Minecraft available in 64x, 128x and 256x resoultion. This texture pack is created by hastypixels and it is a vanilla builder pack with an animated 1940s style. All color tones are clear and on this pack was taken in consideration serious builders and designers. All mobs created with this pack are safe for all ages, so kids also can play Minecaft game, not just parents. We hope that they want be scared too much, we mean parents.
Lovely, adorable, funny and aweseome resource pack
Mod is very well made and it’s kinda special, you must check it for your own. Download this pack in download section below or just explore and preview screenshot images. Pack is relatively popular in Minecraft community and very regularly updated. So from time to time you will find new changes, updates and something new that you didn’t expect in this funny mod.
When we tested this ACME pack we notice that rain drops are special and nice to watch. Call the rain with command /weather rain and watch. Don’t expect too much, but anyway, nice touch to raindrops.
Notes and features of ACME pack
- all vanilla textures and features are also supported
- pack is available at 64x, 128x and 256x texture resolution
- random mob skins are possible using Optifine and custom furnace
- 70+ thematic, fun splashes
- 100% original artwork by dedicated authors
- safe for all ages, from kids to grannys
Screenshots of ACME pack
Youtube video presentation of ACME pack
We already know that this is the video of one oldest ACME pack version for Minecraft 1.12.x, but anyway, it will show you more that the screenshots above. Enjoy in this video.
How to install ACME pack
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Copy the Resource pack file which you just have downloaded (.zip file) into the resourcepacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Start Minecraft, start the game and in Game settings click on Resource Pack, and move this pack from the left to the right side of the screen.
Download ACME resource pack
For Minecraft 1.13.1, 128x resolution
Download Resource pack here
Leave a comment below if you like this resource pack as much as we.
Creator: hastypixels | Official link