AgirCraft Realistic resource pack for Minecraft 1.13.2 is a wonderful, simple and minimalistic pack created by Teimyx. The author’s wish is to make a special package that will not only look fantastic but will be often updated and upgraded.
A wonderful, simple, minimalistic and beautiful pack with higher texture resolution of 64×64
This package is with us from the Minecraft version 1.8 so far to the current 1.13.2. Thanks to its high-resolution 64×64 textures, it really looks impressive, with exceptional wood details and also other materials and blocks. For all lovers of Minecraft game and to get more faithful and better video presentation, we strongly recommend that you do not avoid this pack. We believe it that this was a detailed, planned resource pack which not only paying attention to every detail on textures, but also taking care of the look of the sky, the GUI interface and all the other details.
Download this resource pack, try it out and leave a comment below in the comments section.
Screenshots of AgirCraft Realistic resource pack
How to install AgirCraft Realistic resource pack
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Copy the Resource pack file which you just have downloaded (.zip file) into the resourcepacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Start Minecraft, start the game and in Game settings click on Resource Pack, and move this pack from the left to the right side of the screen.
Download AgirCraft Realistic resource pack
For Minecraft 1.13.x
Creator/Owner: Teimyx | Official link