Andorhal HD resource pack for Minecraft 1.14 is a realistic package that has gained a lot of popularity over the past few days. It is made by Daviales.
A realistic resource pack that has seen an incredible number of downloads in the just last few days
This is a package that, thanks to its incredible quality, has grown in popularity in the very short time since it appeared. The large number of downloads and the great interest of the audience is precisely the reflection that this is an exceptional, superbly crafted resource pack that, in addition to the beautifully crafted textures, offers a nice, lovely and excellent GUI.
As soon as you install this package and try it out in your own map, it will raise your look and visual experience for sure by at least one step more. All the textures have been crafted with the utmost care of the author, down to every last detail. The desire of the author is evident because of huge effort to keep everything simply top-notch. All textures will shine in their true gloss and show all their benefits when you get as close as you can to objects. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you install this resource pack and walk through your map and pay special attention to detail as close as possible to objects.
The resolution of this Andorhal HD is relatively high 64×64, far higher than standard vanilla but still far smaller than some photo realistic packages. Thanks to this, you get fast and high FPS, but it’s amazing on the other hand that such a relatively low resolution manages to evoke the beauty of all textures.
How to install this resource pack
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Copy the Resource pack file which you just have downloaded (.zip file) into the resourcepacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Start Minecraft, start the game and in Game settings click on Resource Pack, and move this pack from the left to the right side of the screen.
Download Andorhal HD resource pack
For Minecraft 1.14 >> DOWNLOAD
If you like this photo realistic package leave us a comment below and share with us which package you still recommend.
Creator/Owner: Daviales | Official link