Antagonism map for Minecraft 1.12.2 is a map based on a very popular story by Charles Dickens. The map was created by Kassar.
An excellent map of adventure based on the popular story of Charles Dickens
You probably wonder if the story is in Xmas time, why did not this map come out also for Christmas? Simply, it was not over then, and the next Christmas is too far.
In this adventure map you will find many interesting things, such as interesting mechanics, lots of detailed smooth animations, 3D models and objects, as well as high quality sounds and music.
Remember, you can only play the Antagonism map on Minecraft 1.12.2 version. In all other versions you will probably have some issues. The map also comes with a special resource pack that will be automatically loaded. At the start of the game at the START button you will have a notice to check if the newspaper is seen on the floor in front of you. If you see it, it means everything is well loaded and you can start playing.
– Don’t go outside of the map
– Do not cheat
– Try to follow the main character’s steps
– Don’t change the modes during the game
– And most important, have fun
Screenshots of Antagonism map
How to install this map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Antagonism map
For Minecraft 1.14.1
DOWNLOAD – Click here to download this map
How do you find this new approach of survival maps? Do you like shopping? Please leave a comment below.
Creator(s)/Owner(s): Kassar | Offical link to map