Apotheosis mod for Minecraft 1.14.4 and 1.12.2 is a power mode, which changes things and sets things up as they should be. Mod was created by Shadows_of_Fire and faellynn.
A mod that brings power and new things like new potions, enchantments and more dangers
Apotheosis mod is mod that the authors like to say is the mod that makes the game the way it should be from the beginning and be by default. Mod is power oriented and brings change for the better. The game after the installation of this mod becomes far more interesting and provides better fun and enhances the gaming experience. The mod is divided into two modules, each oriented towards its own things that are mutually independent. Of course, each of these modules in the configuration can be switched off or on.
The enchantment module is oriented on the overall to the enchantment system and adds new enchantments elements. With this module, you can become much more stronger and powerful than previously constrained. Then it brings mechanical changes, new blocks and items (helshelf, altar of the sea, enchanting tomes and more).
Then there is the Spawner Module, which allows the player to move, edit and manage spawners. All in all a very peculiar, huge and very interesting mod that you can find out more about on the official site in the linkd below, especially if you install and try it yourself.
How to install Apotheosis mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download Apotheosis mod
Show all versions >> DOWNLOAD
Leave a comment if you like this mod and similar mods to this one. Write a comment on which mod you recommend and use.
Created/Owner: Shadows of Fire, faellynna | Official link