Babycraft resource pack for Minecraft 1.12.2 is pack based on default vanilla pack created by pearraeus. This texture pack contains all textures from the original 1.12.2 version and converts them to a lower resolution of just 8×8 pixels. Also, contains all animals and hostile mobs and does not change items such as food, except cake, melon block and pumpkin block.
Default vanilla resource pack with some minor changes and in lower 8×8 resolution for extra FPS boost
As you can see from the attached images, it works nice and it is compatible with Optifine HD. With this resource pack, you will retain the same default Minecraft look but also you will get additional boost up thanks to the lower resolution of textures. A definitely welcome resource pack on slower computers or computers with installed Optifine HD that needs to get some extra FPS boost. In this texture pack you will notice that some textures are animated. Nice texture, certainly worth trying out. Scroll down, and download this pack and check if you’re getting some extra FPS speed.
Screenshots of Babycraft resource pack
How to install Babycraft resource pack
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Copy the Resource pack file which you just have downloaded (.zip file) into the resourcepacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Start Minecraft, start the game and in Game settings click on Resource Pack, and move this pack from the left to the right side of the screen.
Download Babycraft resource pack
For Minecraft 1.12.x
Do you like this low 8×8 resolution pack? Share with us how many FPS did you get using this resource pack.
Creator/Owner: pearraeus | Official link