Back to School map for Minecraft is a horror game map created by KillerCreeper55. This is an absolute masterpiece, great texture pack, sounds, just everything. Simple piece of art. The map is so great that it is very hard to say it’s actually a minecraft map.
Horror adventure game map, an absolute horror game masterpiece for Minecraft
The storyline of this game goes like this. A child is killed in one school. Your name is Daniel a professor in school who investigate and tries to solve the murder case on his own.
Game must be played only in singleplayer mode and it is only supported in Minecraft version 1.10.2. To finish this game you will need around half an hour. Don’t be afraid, map doesn’t have anything about ghosts, demons nor spirits. And yes, we have try to play with Optifine, but don’t try. Using Optifine this map is to dark, and you can’t see anything. Texture map is very well made, high details and high quality, so you almost don’t need Optifine at all.
Enjoy in this game, be quiet, listen, explore and find who killed a kid.
Notes and features about Back to School map
- Play this map only in Minecraft version 1.10.2, in other version it may not work properly
- Texture pack for this map is included (awesome very well designed texture pack)
- Gameplay of this map is around 25-40 minutes
- In map you will find rules of the game, read it
- Don’t use Optifine, you can try it but it is too dark when Optifine is enabled
Screenshots of Back to Scool map
Video trailer of Back to School map
How to install Back to School map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Back to School map
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Click here to download this map
How do you like playing horror maps in Minecraft? Did you like Back to School map? Share your opinion about this map game down in comments.
Creators: KillerCreeper55 Creations | Offical link to map