Baldi’s Basics in Find the Button map for Minecraft is finding horror map created by BendyTheDemon18. The purpose and main goal of this game is to find button, exactly seven of them. This find the button map is based on a horror game called Baldi’s Basics in Education and Learning.
A horor find the button map where you must find 7 laptops
The story goes like this. The school is over and your friend have a small problem. He forgot and left all of his laptops in the school. He doesn’t have time to get them so he kindly asks you to do it for him. You, as a real good friend accept this, and you go back in the school to find all 7 laptops. But this isn’t easy task as it sounds. Because Baldi loves to challenge his students with fun trivia problems whenever he can. Every time you find a laptop you will get a three questions to answer. If you succeed to answer on all of them correctly you will earn a prize. Find all 7 laptops and then go to exit from school to finish this game.
Sounds like fun? Please scroll down and grab this map in the download section below. If you already liked this map please leave a comment below.
Rules for playing Baldi’s Basics in Find the Button mapp
- Be sure to play in 1.13.1 version, otherwise it will not work properly
- Make sure you have enabled texture mode
- Don’t cheat
- Find all 7 buttons to finish the game
- Have fun and enjoy
Screenshots of Baldi’s Basics in Find the Button map
How to install Baldi’s Basics in Find the Button map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Baldi’s Basics in Find the Button map
For Minecraft 1.13.1
Click here to download this map
Creator: BendyTheDemon18 | Offical link to map