Betacraft resource pack for Minecraft 1.14.4 is a package that brings the atmosphere of the older and first beta versions of the MInecraft game. The mod was made by TozinZ.
A resource package that brings you back to the past, back to the first look of Minecraft
Do you want to be reminded, or at least see what it used to be like to play first Minecraft versions? Install this resource pack and experience the true atmosphere of the first beta Minecraft versions when the grass was greener. When the chests were blocks and the lava looked like a tomato sauce was just cooked. Of course, apart from the look, the old sounds were also restored. This way you will no longer hear the bones cracking but you will hear moans in the form of “oof” and “aah”.
his is a great resource pack that will take you back a few years and remind you of the good old Minecraft times. Nostalgia intensified to the strongest level.
Screenshots of Enhanced Mobs resource pack
How to install this resource pack
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Copy the Resource pack file which you just have downloaded (.zip file) into the resourcepacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Start Minecraft, start the game and in Game settings click on Resource Pack, and move this pack from the left to the right side of the screen.
Download Betacraft resource pack
For Minecraft 1.14.4 >> DOWNLOAD
If you like faithful packs and love being nostalgic be sure to leave a comment on how you like this resource package.
Creator/Owner: TozinZ | Official link