Better Questing mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 and 1.7.10 is a mod that allows you to create new tasks and make the game even more attractive and fun. The mod was created by Funwayguy.
A mod that enhances the Minecraft game by adding possibility to add new tasks and quests
With this mod Minecraft gameplay will be even more. It is possible with this mod to add new and better tasks. The author of this mod worked several months on this mod. The mod is fully modular, which means that any new developer will be able to add new additions and themes relatively easily.
This is a basic mod that contains only the basic functionality for future expansion packages that can be added and installed.
To make this mod fully functional, add the Better Questing Standard Expansion which can also be found in the download section below.
Better Questing mod comes with a book full of documentation about what this mod is and how to use it. So just reading the book that comes with this mod is enough to know almost everything you need to know.
– Lots of in-game editors for customizing all aspects of your quests
– Automatic quest tree generation
– Party management
– Hardcore lives
– Allows pack developers to fully localize their quests with resource packs
– Customizable themes to better suit your pack (Requires expansions)
– Expandable set of task and rewards types (Requires expansions)
– Importers for other mods (Requires expansions)
– Skyrim-like notifications when quests are complete
– Full screen GUIs for less cramped editors
– All quest data is saved in JSON for external editors to manipulate
– MODULAR AND EXPANDABLE!
Enjoy in new challenging and fun quests.
How to install Better Questing mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of Minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download Better Questing mod
This is required in order to get quests in this mod. Better Questing mod is just basic mod and comes with no quests.
Expansions for Better Questing mod >> DOWNLOAD
Show all files >> All download links
Do you like quests? How do you like this mod? Leave a comment in the comment section below.
Created/Owner: Funwayguy | Official link