Biome Button Battle map for Minecraft 1.13.2 is a PvP find the button map created by two authors, Henzoid and Ortizn. Biome Button Battle or shorter BBB is a finding race map for two players where both players compete and must complete 8 biomes. Task in each level is to find button faster than your opponent.
Be faster than you opponent and find the button first
Levels aren’t easy at all so except gameplay to be around 30 minutes long. If you’re stuck somewhere, each player has three reveal items. Using this items by throwing them it will show the button location for only three seconds. Use help smart and don’t throw it just like that. Be prepared for the last level, there you will have to find the right button.
Notes for Biome Button Battle map
- you can play map only and with exactly two players
- play only in Minecraft 1.13.2 version, playing in other version may not work properly
- set renders distance at least to 12+
- enable Particles and Sound
Screenshots of Biome Button Battle map
How to install Biome Button Battle map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Biome Button Battle map
For Minecraft 1.13.2
Click here to download this map
Do you like PvP find the button maps? How do you like this one? Post your comment below.
Creators: Henzoid & Ortizn | Offical link to map