Biomes O’ Plenty mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 is a world generator created by Glitchfiend. This is an expansive and advanced mod for Minecraft game that provides the ability to create new, fun, unusual and unbelievable worlds. With it you can add new biomes, add new plants, trees, ores, building blocks and much more.
Generate new unique and wonderful biomes
The mod is compatible with a variety of other mods, and one of them is Dynamic Trees mod about which we recently wrote. If you would like to create and have new, unique and beautiful landscapes this is an excellent and very easy and simple way to create them. Try this mod and discover its incredible and advanced features and enjoy in new generated worlds.
Screenshots of Biomes O’ Plenty mod
Video presentation of Biomes O’ Plenty mod
in this short video you will see which beautiful and varios landscapes can be created with this wonderful mod.
How to install Biomes O’ Plenty mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download Biomes O’ Plenty mod
Show all versions >> Click here to show all versions
How do you like world generators for Minecraft game? How do you find this mod? Please leave us a comment down below in the comments section.
Created/Owner: Glitchfiend | Official link