BlockPixel Java Edition resource pack for Minecraft 1.13.2 is a very interesting pack that was dated back in 2011.
Squared textures in harmony with the ideology of the game itself
The creator of this magnificent texture pack is Jakob_zero and its textures are based on Minecraft game, squares.
When the author of this pack firstly saw Minecraft he was delighted with appearance and whole concept so he decided to create a texture pack also in that style. In the screenshots below you can see how much he did succeed. Authors wish was that every texture contai square. So, every textures are zhen in harmony with the whole game ideology.
Therefore, the BlockPixel resource pack is truly a unique package that gives your gaming world a new charm. All textures are made from or they are based on the square.
Download this texture pack in the links below and enjoy it. Leave your impressions in the comments below.
Screenshots of BlockPixel Java Edition resource pack
How to install BlockPixel Java Edition resource pack
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Copy the Resource pack file which you just have downloaded (.zip file) into the resourcepacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Start Minecraft, start the game and in Game settings click on Resource Pack, and move this pack from the left to the right side of the screen.
Download BlockPixel Java Edition resource pack
For Minecraft 1.13.2
Download Resource pack here
Creator/Owner: Jakob_zero | Official link