BlueBlockCraft Vanilla resource pack for Minecraft 1.12.2 is a traditional, simple and faithful pack with elements and accent on squares and blue color in the menus. This package was created by blue_beaker.
A simple, faithful and traditional package with a nice design and squarish style
This package is very interesting, simple and with its recognizable style and elements of blue and futuristic, minimalistic look. The package works very well with Optifine HD mod and the details and beauty will be even more pronounced.
All the blocks are perfectly created to every small detail, leaving them smooth lines, simplicity and minimalism.
When you start a game in this resource pack, you have the feeling that you are in a new world with new elements and every look at something has the impression of looking at something different and yet recognizable and ususal. BlueBlockCraft Vanilla resource pack has remained faithful to the basic look of Minecraft game but certainly brings new elements and improvements. The font looks smoother and it is easier to read and looks a little bit better and smoother even though it’s still a 16×16 pixel texture pack.
A package that certainly leave a good impression on us and you definitely have to try it out. Check out the screenshot below and if you like it, just download and install it. Write a comment below in the comment section if you like this pack.
How to install resource pack
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Copy the Resource pack file which you just have downloaded (.zip file) into the resourcepacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Start Minecraft, start the game and in Game settings click on Resource Pack, and move this pack from the left to the right side of the screen.
Download BlueBlockCraft Vanilla resource pack for Minecraft
For Minecraft 1.12.2 >> DOWNLOAD
Creator/Owner: blue_beaker | Official link