Bolt Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8 – 1.12.2 is an almost traditional pack with some unique changes. Resource pack is made by AglowOwl456.
Resource pack that is worth to try and test
Resource pack that has been declared and runs on older and newer versions of Minecraft game from 1.8 to 1.12 version. Also it willwill work on some new versions. For example, pack is supported on the last 1.14 version, but there will no be clock and compass display.
Pack is nice and beautifully made, the user interface is customized and changed and it does looks simpler and more lovely to our impression. You will notice the special look of the sun and the moon that some will like. We were suprised by a blue flame, somehow unusual and weird.
It’s also unusual look of the rain, so try this pack yourself.
Further on, download this package below in the download section and you can leave us some comments and impressions about what you think about this Bolt resource pack.
How to install this resource pack
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Copy the Resource pack file which you just have downloaded (.zip file) into the resourcepacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Start Minecraft, start the game and in Game settings click on Resource Pack, and move this pack from the left to the right side of the screen.
Download Bolt resource pack
For Minecraft 1.8-1.12
Do you like this resource pack? Leave a comment below.
Creator/Owner: AglowOwl456 | Official link