Botania Tweaks mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 is a mod that add some additional features to Botania mod and it is made by quat1024.
An interesting mod that enriches the possibilities of the well-known and popular Botania mod
This mod offers additional patches and tweakes for the famous Botania mod. Within it there are quality-of-life tweaks, configurability tweaks, tweaks for modpack makers, silly tweaks, and more!
Below find all the features and accessories offered by this interesting Botania Tweaks mod. Note that all tweaks have been turned off and if you want to apply them, you must turn them on in the configuration menu.
Enjoy in this tweaks mod and leave a comment below.
- Set the passive decay timer to anything you want… as long as it’s shorter than the default value.
- Choose additional flowers to experience passive decay. Even flowers that aren’t passive!
- Nerf or buff the FE output of the Mana Fluxfield, to match your modpack’s FE ecosystem.
- Force the Orechid to run with Garden of Glass costs, even in normal worlds. This is really OP btw.
- Buff the mana output of the Spectrolus flower.
- Buff the mana output of the Rosa Arcana, when it picks up XP orbs.
- Nerf or buff the mana output from manastorm charges.
- Make the Entropinnyum flower only accept vanilla TNT.
- Make the Entropinnyum flower reject TNT from a TNT duplicator device.
- Reduce the price of the flint-to-gunpowder recipe, for nefarious Entropinnyum cobbleworks purposes.
- “Advanced Mode” Crafty Crate: make the crafty crate use mana, in a strange way.
- “Advanced Hard Mode” Crafty Crate: very strict mana input requirements; extremely difficult to automate without wasting tons of mana.
- “Unlock” the petal apothecary, allowing any items to be accepted in your recipes.
- Create your own Terrestrial Agglomeration recipes, with custom multiblocks, particle colors, and even multiblock transformations.
- JEI support included! Learn how to do it.
- Create your own Lexica Botania pages for these custom agglomeration recipes. Learn how to do it.
- Use NBT-aware item matching logic in the Petal Apothecary and Runic Altar.
- Change the size of the Guilty Mana Pool.
- Two advancement triggers that all players will earn once a certain amount of mana has been generated, with an optional restriction as to the flower type. Learn how to do it.
- Enable the “click on water to create water bowls” mechanic, even without needing a Garden of Glass world.
- Potted Tiny Potato. You can put the tiny potato in a flower pot. It’s very cute.
- Galactic Potato. It’s an octuple compressed tiny potato. A whole meter wide, and rainbow color. Also very cute.
- Sheep can eat custom Botania grasses, like they can with regular grass.
Quality of Life Tweaks
- Automate crafting Ender Air, with a Dispenser in the End dimension.
- Automatically place Corporea Sparks and decorate them with Floral Powder, when you place blocks like corporea funnels, corporea crystal cubes, etc. Never forget a Corporea Spark again!
Mod Compat Tweaks
- If Avaritia 1.1x is present, a Dire Crafty Crate will be added: it’s a nine-by-nine Crafty Crate, able to craft all your favorite Extreme Crafting Recipes.
- If Extended Crafting is present, four Extended Crafty Crates will be made available: ranging from 3×3 all the way to 9×9, they are able to craft all your favorite Extended Crafting Table recipes.
- Tweaks that work on all functional flowers from Botania also work on the Petro Petunia from Floralchemy.
- Please note that ExtraBotany is not and will never be supported
Screenshots of Botania Tweaks mod
How to install this mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download Botania Tweaks mod
For Minecraft 1.12.2 >> DOWNLOAD mod here
Created/Owner: quat1024 | Official link