Breaking Minecraft map is an adventure map for Minecraft 1.12.2 created by Henzoid. In this enclosed map, where you are surrounded by walls, only light you get is from artificial lights, fluorescent lights. This is kinda short adventure map where your goal is to collect all materials to create hazardous and unsafe rip in space time.
A short adventure Minecraft map where you must build dangerous space time rip
The main task which author was made for himself is to mainly test his own knowledge and abilities to build custom 3D models. In this adventure map you will find some various shapes and textures. The actual gamneplay is to show off mostly different models. If you would like to test this map, scroll down and download this map in Download section below.
Rules and info of Breaking Minecraft map
- Play this adnveture map on MInecraft 1.12.2, in other versions it may not work properly
- Game is single player only
- Render distance is not really important
- Resource pack for this game is already built in
Screenshots of Breaking Minecraft map
How to install Breaking Minecraft map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Breaking Minecraft map, version 1.1
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Click here to download this map
Leave a comment if you have succeed to finish this map.
Creator: Henzoid | Offical link to map