BSJE Shaders pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.12.2, 1.14.4 is a pack for all Minecraft versions that helps the game to get a much better look and have much better graphics. This shader was created by BSBEShadersDEV.
BSJE Shaders pack is a new shader package that delivers enhanced graphics with a new and different look
Of course a new story, a new shader and something new again in the shaders world. What’s new to us is that this is a new shader with a new name, BSJE Shaders pack. The author’s wish is for the shader to deliver flawless graphics and exceptional display quality, even in 4k view. The author himself acknowledges that he is making this shader has been making for a long time and has failed to improve the shader to the quality of other shaders. Therefore, he had to seek the support and assistance of other authors and developers and believes that this shader finally has reached a level where he can present it to the world.
Screenshots of BSJE Shaders pack
The current status of this project is that BSJE Shaders pack is not yet a completed project and is still under development, so you can continue to monitor or even support this project.
Options supported by BSJE Shaders pack are:
1.Sunlight Shadows / Shading
2.Bloom / Glow
4.Procedural 3D Clouds
5.Procedural Water Waves
6.Screen Space Reflections
7.Terrain Parallax – 3D blocks with a supported texture pack
8.Multi-Layered Shading Pipeline – Everything is correctly shaded, even behind semi-transparent blocks
9. Terrain Deformation – “Animal Crossing” and “Acid” deformations
The requirements are, of course, the inevitable Optifine mod, D1 or later, and of course OpenGL 4.1 compatible hardware.
How to install BSJE Shaders pack
For Minecraft version 1.7.0 and newer versions
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Download the shaders pack and put all versions you like to the shaderpacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Install Forge and put Optifine in mods folder (you can also install Optifine, but we preffer to have it in mods folder)
4. Start Minecraft, choose Minecraft with Forge installed and go to Options > Video Settings > Shaders and choose desired shader
Download BSJE Shaders pack
For all Minecraft versions, 1.14.x, 1.13.x, 1.12.x, 1.11.x, 1.10.x and other versions
BSJE Shaders pack, all version links >> Show all DOWNLOAD links
If you like shaders in Minecraft, be sure to leave us a comment and write which one you prefer and how you like this one.
Creator/Ownmer: BSBEShadersDEV | Official link