BSL Shaders is a shaderpacks for all Minecraft versions that drastically improves and enhances the look of the game itself. This shaderpacks is created by BitsLabLab.
An exquisite shaderpack that delivers beautiful landscapes and a fantastic appearance of the Minecraft game
BSL Shaders is one of the shaderpacks that you should definitely try and which we recommend to install on your computer. The wonderful landscape and scenic atmosphere that this shaderpack brings is truly astonishing and breathtaking.
This shaderpack has been proclaimed with one of the best and famous portals, such as Kotaku, PCGamer and gamesradar+. All the listed portals have been nominated BSL Shaders as “The Best Minecraft shaders”, “The best Minecraft shaders that will brigthen up your world”, “Incredible Minecraft Shader”.
Certainly, when you try out this shaderspack, all scenes in game will be clearer, lighter and warmer. The game will get a new element in its beauty, simplicity and you will feel that you are in a friendly, warm environment with cartoon like elements.
Try this package today and download in the links below.
Screenshots of BSL Shaders
How to install BSL Shaders pack
For Minecraft version 1.7.0 and newer versions
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Download the shaders pack and put all versions you like to the shaderpacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Install Forge and put Optifine in mods folder (you can also install Optifine, but we preffer to have it in mods folder)
4. Start Minecraft, choose Minecraft with Forge installed and go to Options > Video Settings > Shaders and choose desired shader
Download BSL Shaders pack
For all Minecraft versions, 1.14.x, 1.13.x, 1.12.x, 1.11.x, 1.10.x and other versions
BSL Shaders v7.1.03.2 >> Download here
Please share your thought about this wonderful BSL Shaders in the comments section below.
Creator/Ownmer: Bitslablab | Official link