Carry On mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 is a storage and technology mod created by Tschipp. Basically, Carry on mod allows minecraft player to pick up items, blocks and mobs as well. So, finally you don’t need to break anything anymore, just pick it up and place it to desired place.
Pick up any items, mobs or blocks and move them whenever you want
The most interesting thing is also that with this mod you can pick up chests full of items and carry this items in chest whenever you want to. Besides items you can also pick up mobs like pigs, chickens, cows, donkeys and so on. Only bad thing when you for example pick up pig, his asshole is looking toward your face. It isn’t very pleasant but it is practical to carry your own pets and move them without whipping.
Screenshots of Carry On mod
Video review of Carry On mod
How to install Carry On mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download Carry On mod
For Minecraft 1.12.2, version 1.12
Download mod here
How do you like this idea generally to pick up anything in Minecraft game? Share your thought below in the comments section.
Created/Owner: Tschipp | Official link