Chroma Faithful resource pack for Minecraft 1.13.2 is a modern, photo realistic and higher resolution pack created by Eldwen. After almost two years of silence this pack is finally updated for the current and the latest version of Minecraft. If you choose to try this pack you will see that it follows the original visual experience of vanilla game with improved and doubled details of 32×32 textures.
Faithful vanilla based pack with Chroma touch and higher texture resolution
Although this package comes with small changes compared to the vanilla version this minor changes are really interesting and excellent in that way that will attach you to this pack. Originally, this pack is remake of vnailla faithful but most of the textures are redesigned and edited by author itself. Using this pack you will notice fine tuned textures abdnd better looking maps overall. Using this pack you will notice fully clear glass, nice low fire, chromatic PvP items, some blocks with improved and corrected colors and so on. Double grass is smaller, number of swords are reduced and all textures are smooth and nice in higher double resolution. Due to higher resolution of textures, you will probably figure out yourself, except for a better graphical experience, you will need a more powerful PC as this package will spend and need more computer power and resources.
Anyway, scroll down, check the screenshots and video of Chroma Faithful resource pack and if you like it download this texture pack in the Download section below and enjoy it. Happy downloading and playing.
Screenshots of Chroma Faithful resource pack
Video presentation of Chroma Faithful resource pack
How to install Chroma Faithful resource pack
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Copy the Resource pack file which you just have downloaded (.zip file) into the resourcepacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Start Minecraft, start the game and in Game settings click on Resource Pack, and move this pack from the left to the right side of the screen.
Download Chroma Faithful resource pack
For Minecraft 1.13.2
Download Resource pack here
What do you think about this resource pack? Do you like Chroma Faithful resource pack? Post your comment in the comments section below.
Creator: Eldwen | Official link