Chunk Defense map for Minecraft 1.14.3 is a skyblock like map, survival and PvE (Player vs Environment) map where you need to defend against monsters. Map was created by SnakeMasterEpic.
A map in which you have to finish 100 rounds and destroy every upcoming monsters wave
In Chunk Defense map you will get a plot of land where you need to live and defend yourself against waves of monsters. There are in total 100 rounds. After each round you will be automatically teleported to the shop.
In shop you will be able to spend all of your earned credits by killing monsters as wells as trade their drops for useful resources. When you are ready, you may press the button to start the next round. Keep in mind that whatever you have in your inventory at the end of a round is what you will have access to at the shop, so if you want to trade in some resources, make sure to bring them.
Each round will begin with a period of daylight for yout to build up your base and prepare for the night. Then night falls, and you have to kill all of the monsters that spawn. For evokers, you do not have to kill all the vexes; any remaining vexes at the end will be killed automatically.
For chicken jockeys, you do have to kill the chickens. Each monster you kill will earn you 1 credit (this can be increased). Monsters not directly killed by you will not grant any credits.
Complete all 100 rounds to complete the map. If you die, you will lose and will have to start again.
Enjoy in this awesome PvE map. Leave a comment about this map in the comment section below.
Screenshots of Chunk Defense map
How to install this map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Chunk Defense map
For Minecraft 1.14.3 >> DOWNLOAD
Creator(s)/Owner(s): SnakeMasterEpic | Offical link to map