Claustrophobia Cube map for Minecraft 1.12.2 is a special minigame map created by Nicofaster_21. This map was created to participate in mapping challenge.
The map is absolutely well made. In such small space you get great minigames, such as Quiz game, PvE arena, Parkour and Button clicker.
Te rules of this challenge were the following:
1. The map must be created inside of a 10x10x10 area
2. Commandblocks can be outside this area but maximum 3 blocks away from the edge. This includes redstone components and armors stands.
3. The use of clone and/or structure blocks is not allowed
4. And final, it is also not allowed to use any additional platform or box to store rooms commands
Claustrophobia Cube map contains four great mini games such as:
Parkour: you must complete 10 randomly generated parkour challenges in only 2:30 minutes
PvE Arena: in this small area you must kill 50 enemies to win. Be fast, jump and hide and kill smart, because new enemies are created one by one. If you aren’t fast enough there will be too many of them.
Quiz: to won this game you must answer 10 questions correctly in 90 seconds.
Button Clicker: click 40 random placed buttons in under 50 seconds to finish this minigame. But that’s not all, room is changing color every time after you have successfully clicked the button and there are more and more bats to distract you.
- Singleplayer only
- No mods or plugins required
- Set minimum render distance to 2 or higer
- Don’t cheat or changemode
- Enjoy the game
How to install Claustrophobia Cube map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose Singleplayer and choose Claustrophobia Cube map
5. Enjoy this minigame map
Download Claustrophobia Cube map
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Click here to DOWNLOAD
Post below if you have any questions or comments about this great map.
Creator: Nicofaster_21 | Official link to the map