Clear Glass with Connected Textures Resource pack for Minecraft 1.13.1/1.12.2 and 1.11.2 is a texture pack created by DnatorGames. What this texture pack do is clearing off all lines in glasses and lines of connected glasses. So, the glass in Minecraft is not visible anymore, it is completely clean and fully transparent. All lines in the glass and also in ice textures are removed and now you can see through those textures like never before. But beware, to access Connected Textures feeature you must have Optifine mod installed and activated.
The author of this mod have decided to create this another one clear glass texture pack because all of them available on internet feel like that something is missing or that something is made completely wrong for his taste. Some glass packs used the wrong colors, other ones didn’t have feature of connected texture support and in some texture packs the resolution wasn’t correct. Only solution for him was to create his own Clear glass with Connected Texture resource pack.
Reasons to use Clear Glass with Connected Textures Resource pack
- Most of the Glass Resource packs available don’t use connected textures
- There is no big invisible walls to bump into
- The same colors of default vanilla stained glass colors
- Pack improves packed ice tiling
Clear Glass with Connected Textures Resource pack includes following
- Clear Regular Glass with Connected Textures (Fancy)
- Clear Stained Glass Varieties with Connected Textures (Fancy)
- Clear Ice (Includes Frost Walker Ice)
- Clear Packed Ice with Connected Textures (Fancy)
Now you can finally see clearly through the glasses in Minecraft
Screenshots of Clear Glass with Connected Textures Resource pack
Official demo of Clear Glass with Connected Textures Resource pack on Youtube
How to install Clear Glass with Connected Textures Resource pack
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finmder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Copy the Resource pack file which you just have downloaded (.zip file) into the resourcepacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Start Minecraft, start the game and in Game settings click on Resource Pack, and move this pack from the left to the right side of the screen.
Download Clear Glass with Connected Textures Resource pack
For Minecraft 1.13.x
Download Resource pack here
For Minecraft 1.12.x, 1.11.x
Download Resource pack here
Show all versions
Show all versions of this Resource pack here
If you like this resource pack please post a comment below.
Creator: DnatorGames | Official link