Cloudlands map for Minecraft 1.13.1 is a parkour map created by Nozody. Great map for huge adventure. The author of this map is very proud to create this aweseome parkour map which is consisted of five different segments. Challenge your skills and prove to yourself that you’re advanced parkour player.
Awesome island map for big parkour adventure
Feautures of Cloudlands map
- 5 different levels with various environments and parkour tasks
- Boosters in the game; such as launcher and teleporter
- 4 difficultly settings
- Moving platforms with puzzles
- Volume up your speakers, there are custom sounds and music in this map
- Find Easter eggs, they are hidden somewhere in the map
Notes about Cloudlands map
- This map uses custom and special resource pack which is automatically included in the singleplayer mode. For multiplayer mode scroll down, find and download resource pack specially created for this map.
- Singleplayer and multiplayer mode (max. 4 players)
- Please play this map in Minecraft 1.13.1, in other versions it may not work properly
Screenshots of Cloudlands map
How to install Cloudlands map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Cloudlands map, version 1.1
For Minecraft 1.13.1
Click here to download this map
Resource pack for Cloudlands map (only required for multiplayer mode)
Download resources for multiplayer here
Please post your comment below in comments section below.
Creator: Nozody | Offical link to map