Color Parkour map for Minecraft 1.13.2 is a fun parkour map with 16 levels created by new Minecraft map creator AsianPlaneBoi. Each level is made up of containers of the same dimensions and all jumps are possible and doable.
A map of 16 parkour maps, of different colors and of the same dimensions
The levels are all in different colors and begin with lighter to more difficult levels. Only the more advanced parkour players will be able to do all the leaps and jumps without to many problems. This map is also the first map of this author, so for the first attempt we consider that the map is very good and very well conceptually made.
We look forward to new challenges of this new author and hope that he will bring even more maps to the Minecraft world and community.
Rules and notes about Color Parkour map
- There are 16 levels of parkour
- Each level is in different color
- All jumps are possible
- Play in Adventure mode
- Do not cheat, a do not rage
- Enjoy in this awesome parkour map
Screenshots of Color Parkour map
How to install Color Parkour map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Color Parkour map
For Minecraft 1.13.2
Click here to download this map
Creator: AsianPlaneBoi | Offical link to map