Color Room map for Minecraft 1.14.4 is a fun and very playful map where you have to paint the rooms you are in. The map was created by PurpleStriped.
A very playful and fun map where you have to color the blocks you go through
A very fun map that aims to show off your coloring skills and artistic note. Do not worry that this description does not explain too much, but you will quickly understand what and how you should work and play this map. Just check the blocks you went through.
If you are stuck somewhere you always have a reset button.
1. Stay in adventure mode
2. Do not cheat
3. Render distance of 8+ chunks
Do not think that some puzzles are impossible to solve. They are all tested and all can be completed. Some are easier while some are very hard, so be persistent.
We wish you lots of fun.
Screenshots of Color Room map
How to install this map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Color Room map
For Minecraft 1.14.4 >> DOWNLOAD
If you like this type of map, be sure to write us a comment below, or at least write down which similar folders you like to play.
Creator(s)/Owner(s): PurpleStriped | Offical link to map