Cops and Robbers Re-Classed: Desert Escape map for Minecraft 1.13.2 is a puzzle, adventure and escape map created by MewKittenSoul.
The goal of this adventure game or puzzle map is very simple. As a prisoner you have to find your way to escape the prison and set your inmates out with you. As the warden, it is your job to keep and prevent the inmates from escaping.
An excellent map where you play the role of a policeman or prisoner
The game is over when all of the prisoners escape. After that, you can reset the map yourself. Please play respectfully and truthfully. Interact with each other, stay in adventure mode and don’t camp! Help your inmates to escape, and try not to focus just on yourself.
When you enter in this game you will get this welcome message:
“Welcome to Cops and Robbers Re-Classed: Desert Escape! This is a map developed by MewKittenSould and Friends. This maps is a sequel based off the maps by Podcrash. If you record this, please leave a link to the download as well as check the description in the map link! Also if you enjoy this map, make sure to check out the versions by PodCrash!”
Great map that we liked on the first. Everybody just loves escape maps, so the introduction to this maps gives you extra excitement. You can play as this map as 4-8 players, but recommended number of players is 4-6. Download the map at the bottom link and share your opinion on this map with us. Enjoy in warden or prisoner role.
Screenshots of Cops and Robbers Re-Classed: Desert Escape map
How to install Cops and Robbers Re-Classed: Desert Escape map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Cops and Robbers Re-Classed: Desert Escape map
For Minecraft 1.13.2
DOWNLOAD – Click here to download this map
Do you like Escape maps? Please share your thought about this map in the comment section below.
Creator: MewKittenSoul | Offical link to map