Cosmetic beds mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 is mod which is used do cosmetically enhance and decorate your bed. Mod is created by TheIllusiveC4. Put the bed in the desired look using banners and dye combination. Now your bed can look according to your liking or desire.
Pimp my bed, dude
So far, beds have been possible to paint in various colors using dye, but now it is possible to have a lot more combinations thanks to the banners. In addition, with various combinations of banners and dye it is possible to achieve much more looks variation. Explore this mod, be creative and prove yourself and have the nicest bed in the Minecraft world. Enjoy this mod and sleep well in in your new bed with your new unbeatable creation. If you like this mod scroll down and download this mod in the download section below.
Screenshots of Cosmetic beds mod
How to install Cosmetic beds mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download Cosmetic beds, version 1.0.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Download mod here
How do you like this mod? Leave your comment in the comments section below.
Created/Owner: TheIllusiveC4 | Official link