Cosmic Armory mod is mod created for Minecraft 1.12 by milomaz1. With this mod you’re able to get new great passive machines with a new crafting system. This isn’t yet another mo’swords mod. The main goal of this mod is to add armors and weapons in new way.
How to start? There are three things you can do:
1. Craft a solar Dust Collector. . now you’re on path to Comet Tools, fast but not very strong. Once you have crafted this machine, place it anywhere you like and wait. That’s it, it’s simple. It will collect some resources, but you need to look for Comet Tail Dust.
2. Craft a Bedrock Miner – whit will put you on the path to Dense Steel Tools, super heavy duty. Also, once crafted, place it on the bedrock and wait.
3. Locate a meteorite – once you find it, mine it with a diamond pickaxe or better.
Next, you can make a Cosmic Forge. This forge will eat up anything blue and shiny instead of coal. And last step, three, create the tools and armors like you would with all original vanilla tools.
Going Further: To gain creative flight in survival, you must craft the shells of each armor piece, made with a Dense Steel armor piece and the respective meteorite ingots in the shape of that piece around it. Then smelt this with a comet armor piece of the same type. It sounds like a lot because it is, but this will result in super strong armor with creative flight!
Screenshots of Cosmic Armory mod
How to install Cosmic Armory mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finmder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed.
Download Cosmic Armory mod
For Minecraft 1.12, version 1.6.55
For Minecraft 1.12.x, version 1.4
Show all versions
If you have any questions about this mod, don’t hesitate to post question below in the comment section.
Creator: milomaz1 | Official link