Cosmos map for Minecraft 1.12.2 is an adventure map created by GuyTheGrey. The story goes like this. You are in alien character which travels all around the space. Your spaceship was crashed on an unknown and strange planet from where you are trying to just get home.
You’re aspaceship is crashed on unknown planet and you’re trying to get home
Confused, alone and afraid your main and only goal is to explore whole planet to figure it out how to return back to home. In some time you will get the feeling that this planet is more than you ever expected. Planet is full of suprises, unkwowns and mystery.
In game you must find in total 64 bluestones (actually that are diamonds). You must find them all to finish the game and to solve and reach your goal. Can you find them all? Can you return to your home? Download game in the download section below and try to play this lovely adventure.
Rules and notes for Cosmos map
- No breaking blocks, don’t brake any blocks
- Do not cheat or change anything
- Play on easy mode
- Turn the clouds to ON
- Set brightness to 100%
- Set render distance at least to 14+
- Make sure not to use totems on yourself
Screenshots of Cosmos map
How to install Cosmos map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Cosmos map
For Minecraft 1.12.2, version 1.1
Click here to download this map
Creator: GuyTheGrey | Offical link to map