Coterie Craft Vintage resource pack for Minecraft 1.13.2 is a retro and medieval pack of standard 16×16 resolution. Pack is created by MrCptCorn.
A medieval and retro-themed resource pack that tries to bring retro stylized textures to the next level
This is the perfect package for anyone who wants to experience a new and fresh retro Minecraft look experience. The desire of this package is to bring the look to perfection in retro style. For all gamers of old console games, this package will hopefully at least, partly remind them of their childhood gaming experience. Textures are trying to outline the age of old console games and old PC games with one big difference. Nowadays, textures aren’t limited in the number of colors they used for textures. Everything you see in Minecraft from the terrain, texture, forests, buildings, houses to the GUI has been modified and will associate you with the look of old, retro console and PC games.
Enjoy in this great package and feel like at home with this resource pack which brings 90s gaming look.
How to install this resource pack
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Copy the Resource pack file which you just have downloaded (.zip file) into the resourcepacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Start Minecraft, start the game and in Game settings click on Resource Pack, and move this pack from the left to the right side of the screen.
Download Coterie Craft Vintage resource pack
For Minecraft 1.13.2 >> DOWNLOAD
Do you like this retro resource pack? Feel free to leave us a comment or query below, we will be happy to reply.
Creator/Owner: MrCptCorn | Official link