Crimson Torrent map v1.0 for Minecraft 1.13.2 is Complete The Monument map created by duo RenderXR and Cold Fusion. This is a dark map and you must play in this black and dark underworld.
Vacation trip goes wrong and you are now in nether world
The story goes like this. Your vacation and the underground trip ends completely wrong and now you are in this inevitable nightmare. The task is to get 6 obsidian blocks to fix the nether portal and go home from this nonsense situation. You want to escape and get to the normal vacation that you deserve after having been in the nether.
The Crimson torrent map is a hideous and brutal hard mini CTM map created in just three days based on the CTM Escape Jam map. Try to survive this horror in any way you can, explore the four themed areas of the underworld and try to Complete the Monument.
We wish you a lot of luck, fun and finally success in completing this mission.
Crimson Torrent map suggestions
- For Minecraft version 1.13.2
- Recommended number of players: 1-4
- Play time: somewhere between 4-8h
Screenshots of Crimson Torrent map
How to install Crimson Torrent map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Crimson Torrent map v1.0
For Minecraft 1.13.2
DOWNLOAD – Click here to download this map
Creator: RENDERXR & COLD FUSION | Offical link to map