Cublex map for Minecraft 1.12, 1.12.1 and 1.12.2 is board minigame map created by duo minecrafters, PollieBoy and Vilder50. To play this game you click on the right mouse button to move the cubes in some direction. Map supports from 1 to 4 players, so you can play it with your friends in multiplayer mode.
If you currently don’t have any friends ready to play, game has smart bot to play with. Rules of game are simple, with right click you move cubes, and cubes can push all other cubes except white ones. You will loose one life if one of your cubes fall off the ground. The game is lost if you don’t have any more lifes, your life score reaches number zero. On each turn you get new cubes. The smaller amount of lives you have the faster you will get new cubes. Winner of the game is the last on standing.
Minimap Cublex supports singleplayer mode with AI bot, or multiplayer mode 2-4 players
If you don’t like how this game looks, don’t worry in links below you can find resource pack for this game. Download this resource pack and apply it. Resource pack is not required for single player mode, just for multiplayer. Resource pack for singleplayer mode is inside of downloaded map in the folder called resources.
Use download links below and install the minimap board game.
Video of Cublex map in multiplayer mode, 4 players
How to start game
1. Select map
2. Click on JOIN
3. Click on play, in Singleplayer mode you will automatically get other AI bots (3 of them)
4. Right click on map to move your color blocks
5. Don’t fall from board ground
How to install Cublex map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft, select Singleplayer and select installed map.
Notes about Cublex map
- Don’t cheat in the game
- Set render distance to at least 12 or more
- Set server and invite more players to this game (this minimap can be played from 1-4 players)
- Game have smart AI bot for singleplayer mode
Download Cublex map
For Minecraft 1.12, 1.12.1 and 1.12.2
Notice: We didn’t test this game on other Minecraft versions, therefore it may not work
Download map here
If you have any questions regarding this awesome minigame map, just asks in comments section below.