Culinary Construct mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 is a mod created by TheIllusiveC4 that allows a player to create custom sandwiches from any food items you have in your inventory. You have read correctly, from any food items. So, create your sandwich and add own name to this item. For creating sandwiches you will need the Sandwich Station on which you can create your lovely, tasteful and amazing sandwiches.
A Sandwich Station, the ultimate station for a sandwiches in Minecraft game
To start with this mod, first you need to create a Sandwich Station. On a crafting table just put a wooden slab. Place a created Sandwich Station and start “cooking” by clicking on it with right mouse button. In Bread slot you can insert any type of bread item. You have option to put from one to five ingredients in your sandwich. Any type of meat, chicken, pork, even a slice of bread.
After you recipe is finished put a name in Sandwich Name field. There is a maximum of 35 letters for a sandwich name. Each created sandwich will gain a food value of all ingredients. You can create any type of sandwiches you like, but for every created you will be rated for sandwich quality. Grades are from very bland to very tasty.
If you need sandwiches in Minecraft scroll down to download section and get this mod, and start with creating a delicious food.
Screenshots of Culinary Construct mod
How to install Culinary Construct mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finmder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download Culinary Construct mod, version 220.127.116.11
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.x
Download mod here
Creator: TheIllusiveC4 | Official link