Curse of Dragon Stone map for Minecraft 1.14.4 is an adventure map divided into five parts in which you must collect mysterious Dragon Stones. The map was created by Reverend8.
A great and fun adventure map where you have to find and collect all ten Dragon Stones
The object of this game is to collect all 10 stones called Dragon Stones that you will use to enter another, mysterious world. The map is divided into five sections, they are in a row: The Village, The Castle, Sewerage system, The Labyrinth and Flooded Caves.
At least one Dragon Stone is hidden in each section. In order to pass all these parts or section you have to fight for your passage. Each section leads to the other, and when you finish one it will lead you to the sequel part. The game is designed simply to keep you moving and keep you going.
All players who love weapons and armor will be pleased as the map contains new custom weapons and armors as well as many mysterious treasure chests.
Screenshots of Curse of Dragon Stone map
How to install this map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Curse of Dragon Stone map
For Minecraft 1.14.4 >> DOWNLOAD
If you liked this map, be sure to leave a comment below.
Creator(s)/Owner(s): Reverend8 | Offical link to map