Custom SkyBlocks map for Minecraft 1.14.4 is a unique skyblock map that you can customize to almost all your preferences and in every possible way. The map was created by FatalVortex.
A great skyblock map that you can customize to your liking and to your ideas with a simple mouse click
Custom SkyBlocks Map is a great map that allows the player to create the best possible map based on the player ideas. Creating a SkyBlock map has never been easier with this great map. It is enough to read a few instructions in the introduction and click on a few levers. When you are ready with your desired configurationns click on the button to generate your unique skyblock map. Each lever at the bottom has a info button where you can find out the details of what it serves.
The map has three main categories of settings that it can set: easy, challenging or expansive. The easy category is recommended for new players, which helps them complete some tasks while playing. For example, if you don’t like making cobblestone, you have the option to turn on automatic cobblestone generation. When hame is stared, cobblestones will literally fall into your hands.
Furthermore, the challenging category would be if you do enable “No jumping” option, for example. And finally, the expansive category gives you even more options in which you can have up to three islands.
The main task of this map is to kill the wither.
Screenshot of Custom SkyBlocks map
How to install this map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Custom SkyBlocks map
For Minecraft 1.14.4 >> DOWNLOAD
Creator(s)/Owner(s): FatalVortex | Offical link to map