Dark Roleplay Medieval mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 is absolutely amazing and a great RPG mod that raises the fun of the game. The mod was created by a group of authors, the Dark Roleplay group.
Excellent mod that delivers and offers an enhanced RPG experience in Minecraft game
All of you who love RPG games with this mod you will certainly no longer feel neglected. The mod is incredibly good, amazing and absolutely great. The Dark Roleplay group of authors brings the Dark Roleplay Medival mod, which offer an unforgettable RPG experience to your favorite Minecraft game. It’s already this good and it’s still nowhere near the end, it’s only in the alpha version.
First of all, you will be delighted with the number of new designs offered in the range of decorations that you can use to arrange your homes, gardens and rooms. Then new building materials, from roofing, stairs, windows to various fences. Of course, there are also utilities that you will need to disclose for yourself what they are used for and how you can use them. This would not be a true RPG mod if it did not have its own special food. Of course, now it will be a little harder to be hungry, even for the most obnoxious ones. To make your RPG gaming life even better, mod also brings a number of tools to use. From now on, you will no longer be able to imagine your MInecraft life without their application.
This mod brings and offers the following:
- 50+ Decorative Blocks
- 13+ Building Blocks
- 11 Crafting Stations
- 20 New Foods
How to install Dark Roleplay Medieval mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of Minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download Dark Roleplay Medieval mod
For Minecraft 1.12.2, v0.3.6 >> DOWNLOAD
This core mods is required for Dark Roleplay Medieval mod to work, so download this core and place it also in mods folder.
Dark Roleplay Core mod >> DOWNLOAD
If you are as enthusiastic about this mod as we are, be sure to leave a comment below.
Created/Owner: Dark Roleplay group | Official link