Decocraft2 mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 is a decoration, cosmetic and storage mod that brings more than hundred of useful items into the game. Mod is created by a group of authors, and the owner is RazzleberryFox.
A mod that brings hundreds of new items to enhance and decorate the interior of your room, house or apartment
Very important, I believe you do not read most of the manuals, but anyway, to run this mod you need to allocate a minimum of 2GB of RAM for this mod to work. You need to add this argument to JVM arguments into the launcher: “-Xmx2G”.
Decocraft2 mod is one of the most complete and diverse decorative mods for the Minecrfat game. You will find bunch of new items that serve to decorate your room, apartment, music studio, bathroom and house. There are beds, instruments, almost everything you can imagine. You can equip and finish your Minecraft house almost to perfection thanks to and precisely because of this Decoraft2 mod.
If you have any problems with this mod, make sure you have allocated at least 2GB of memory to work. Furthermore, if some objects are shown to you as black, go to PTRModelLib.cfg and set block outlines to FALSE.
Of course, very important, install PRTLib library, because without this library the mod will not work.
Enjoy in your decoration.
Decocraft2 mod youtube presentation video
In this short 8min video you will find out all basics about this decoration mod.
How to install this mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download Decocraft2 mod
For Minecraft 1.12.2
DOWNLOAD mod here
This mod reqires PRTLib library to work properly. Don’t forget to download and install this library. Put this library also into mod folder.
DOWNLOAD Library here
Do you like decorating an apartment or house? How are you satisfied with this Decocraft mod? Leave a comment below.
Created/Owner: RazzleberryFox | Official link