Do you know the way map is the name of the new map for Minecraft game made by Luke McKenna. The name tell everything for itself. It is a parkour map and does conclude 10 hard levels. Each level has different color. Be prepared, this isn’t easiest map you will find. There are hidden, invisible blocks on which you can jump or climb. And yes, if you already ask yourself, yes, each level has hidden block.
Ten big levels to complete and every single level brings something new. For each one you need different approach to get to finish line as a winner. Don’t loose hope, every level is tested and possible to pass. For good minecraft player for finishing each level you will need around 10-20 minutes.
We hope you will have a lot of fun playing this Do Yo know the way map. Probably you will be angry, sometimes maybe mad, also you will die multiple times, but after all you will be proud to finish each level.
Are you good parkour player, are you one of the best minecrafter player? Beat that map and be the best.
Video of Do you know the way out map by ImSpacePlay
How to install Do you know the way map – a parkour map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finmder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft, select Singleplayer and select installed map.
Please reply bellow in comments if you liked or not this map. What’s good or bad in this map.
Download this map in link bellow and enjoy.
Do you know the way map
Download for Minecraft 1.12.2 / 1.12.1 / 1.12