DokuCraft The Saga Continues Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.14.3 is a great project and an excellent medieval package created by DokucraftTSC.
Huge and great medieval resource package project made in three versions, light, dark and high details
Massive project that produces medieval textures and invites all to join in the help of creation and completion of this great package. It consists of three large packs, easily divided into three versions, Light, Dark and High Details resource pack.
Everyone can help in DocuCraft The Saga Contiunes project, shortly DokuCaft TSC. There is a documentation, actually start guide that will help you to start with building textures and how to help DokuCraft. They are ready to cooperate with anyone, even with you, yes you, trough communication on Discord. If you have created a texture and you are not sure whether it is good or not, you need just to send it to the Discord channel and you will receive a reversed response. Someone will certainly repel you and help you to improve or to become even better texture designer. Of course, you must always be prepared to accept criticism, because that is the only way to get better.
Below, check out the screenshot and look at the quality of this great texture package. But of course you will always be more convinced if you download all three packages and try them at the home on your own computer. We’ve tried all three of them in combination with OptifineHD and shader. Enjoy in downloading and in DokuCraft The Saga Continues resource pack textures.
Screenshots of DokuCraft The Saga Continues resource pack
How to install resource pack
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Copy the Resource pack file which you just have downloaded (.zip file) into the resourcepacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Start Minecraft, start the game and in Game settings click on Resource Pack, and move this pack from the left to the right side of the screen.
Download DokuCraft resource pack for Minecraft
Show all version links >> Show all download links
Creator/Owner: DokuCraftTSC | Official link