Dragstone map is a recreation of the castle Dragonstone from Game of Thrones. This castle was built when Aegon stared to take over the seven kingdoms of Westeros.
To author of this lovely created castle took around 3 weeks to build it. Castle was created by MRGREEN6. The castle isn’t yet finished inside.
Download castle map below and enjoy it.
How to install Dragonstone map – Game of Thrones legendary castle
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finmder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft, select Singleplayer and select installed map.
If you have any questions regarding installing map or using this map, please leave comment below.