Drago’s Creepy Mobs resource pack for Minecraft 1.14.3 is a pack that contains a various of diverse specific biome creepers, wolves, zombies, skeletons, spiders, bats and more. The package was made autopr Dragon_Mode360.
A resource package that brings a various of different mobs, from zombies, creepers, wolves, spiders, cave bats and more
Drago’s Creepy Mobs resource packk will bring you a multitude of diverse mobs, creepers, zombies, wolves, bats, spiders and the like. Interestingly, there are different types of mobs, and they look depicted in what nature you are in. For example, you have Grass Creepers, Stone Creepers, Snow Creepers, Red Sand Creepers, Mycelium Creepers, and finally Glowing Eyes, Top of Mouth, and Charged Creeper Texture.
You’ve probably already figured out that what kind of environment you are in, you’re going to meet mobs that like.
It’s worth mentioning that this resource pack works great with Optifine HD mod, so enjoying this package will be even better.
Here is a list of all mobs included in this pack:
– Biome Specific Creepers
– Grass Creepers
– Stone Creepers
– Snow Creepers
– Sand Creepers
– Red Sand Creepers
– Mycelium Creepers
– Glowing Eyes, Top of the Mouth, and Charged Creeper Texture
– Re-Textured Ghasts
– Glowing Eyes and Mouth
– Bloody Tears
– Biome Specific Wolves
– Gray Wolves for the Forests and Extreme Hills
– Timber Wolves for Jungles and Roofed Forests
– Red Wolves for Taigas
– Arctic Wolves for all Cold / Snowy Biomes
– Hyena Wolf Texture for Savannah
– Glowing Eyes at Night
– The Variety of Zombies
– Glowing Eyes
– Male and Female Zombies
– Bloody and Torn Variations
– Multiple Hair Colors
Requires Optifine for:
– Glowing Textures
– Biome Specific and Variety Mobs
Planned Future Additions:
– Spider Re-Texture
– Cave Spider Re-Texture
– Skeleton Re-Texture
– Enderman Re-Texture
– And Many More
Screenshots of Drago’s Creepy Mobs resource pack
How to install resource pack
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Copy the Resource pack file which you just have downloaded (.zip file) into the resourcepacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Start Minecraft, start the game and in Game settings click on Resource Pack, and move this pack from the left to the right side of the screen.
Download Drago’s Creepy Mobs resource pack for Minecraft
For Minecraft 1.14.3 >> DOWNLOAD
Creator/Owner: Dragon_Mode360 | Official link