Dreamland Forest Resource pack for Minecraft 1.13.1 is animated and miscellaneous pack created by coco_fish. It’s cartoony pack with lower texture resolution of 16x pixels. After applying this mod your Miencraft game will look much vivid and lively. Also, try Dreamland resource pack in combination with Optifine, the result will be outstanding.
Screenshots of Dreamland Forest resource pack
Dreamland Forest resource pack is cartoon like and colorful lower resolution pack
After we tested this nice and lovely pack we have to agree that Minecraft game is warmer and better looking than standard vanilla pack. We do not want to offend vanilla pack fans with this conclusion, but it looks from our perspective more warmer and smoothest. It doesn’t cost you anything to try this pack, so all you need is to scroll down and choose download link in download section below.
Don’t hesitate to share with us your opinion about this lovely pack.
How to install Dreamland Forest resource pack
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Copy the Resource pack file which you just have downloaded (.zip file) into the resourcepacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Start Minecraft, start the game and in Game settings click on Resource Pack, and move this pack from the left to the right side of the screen.
Download Dreamland Forest resource pack
For Minecraft 1.13.1
Leave a comment below if you like this resource pack.
Creator: coco_fish | Official link